Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tasha and Parker-- Ehukai, North Shore Oahu wedding

September 17th was a beautiful day. It was my 35th birthday and it was the Tasha and Parkers wedding day. This will be the third year in a row I have shot a wedding on my birthday. I love it.

There were a lot of cute flower girls.

The flowers and other decorations were beautiful. Nothing says Hawaii like plumerias on the beach.

A beautiful sunset and fun, great looking couple-- makes my job easy!

I had too many favorites to fit in one blog post so I put up a few more online at my image hosting website. Click here to see more of my favorites.

Feel free to leave a comment below. If you like the photos spread the love by linking back to my blog or website.


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP