Sunday, July 19, 2009

Compliments

Just got done cleaning out the inbox in my computer so I thought I'd post a few compliments from some recent weddings. To all my clients-- uou guys are the best. You are why I love this job so much.


Awesome photos Adam!! Thank you for such a great job capturing the essence of these families! Thanks to everyone for a wonderful & memorable celebration!
--Nikki Hanson



It has been such a pleasure to have you as our photographer! It was an awesome experience I will never forget!
We wish you all the best in your future projects.
Mahalo,
Angel and Galen



We just looked at the pictures. We absolutely love them! We're so happy we chose you as our photographer. Your ability to capture the smallest of details is astounding!
Dawn and Allen Mackey



WOW!!! You are truly talented Adam! Thank you sooooooooooo much!
--Heidi Kreitlin



Thank you!!! I love the photos. You did a great job.
Ben Towers



We checked out the photos online, and they came out great. We love love these photos!!
Alex and Soo


We love the photos!! You did an amazing job! Thanks for shooting our wedding, you made it so fun to take the photos!
Lauren and Justin



These photos are fantastic -- really gorgeous.
Amity and Jeremy



Thank you, Adam! We love our pictures - you made our day even more special. I would be happy to write an endorsement for your website if you would like... Let me know.
Jeanne



These look fantastic! Thank you so much.
Andrea and Sam



Thank you so much for your work.. . .Once again, as a family we really appreciate what you have done for us and we look forward to working with you again.
Sernearia "Cece" Hill



Your services were by far one of the best aspects of our entire wedding; I have raved about you to everyone I know! Thank you so much, you gave us memories that we will cherish forever.
Courtney Morris



Jeff and I really enjoyed working with you. I know its obvious that I am uncomfortable in front of the camera but you are very easy to work with and have such a great attitude. Thank you for taking all the shots of eveyone we needed and for all other poses that our family members wanted. Jeff has been telling all his family members that you were the only wedding vendor we used that he was satisfied with. Out of all the different people we needed (ie: cake, music etc) you were the only one he was 110% happy with...Both his parents want photos of our engagement pose as well....You would not believe how many complements we recieved...all to your credit. We definitely looking forward to seeing all the photos from the ceremony and reception! Thank you so much, Christine



BEAUTIFUL Pictures! Thank you again so much, Leah



Happy New Year Adam! John, Sharon, Erin, and Laura Hoffman all want to say "Mahalo" for the beautiful family portraits on the beach (Dec. 29). John and I were so thrilled with Erin and Laura's idea to give us a family portrait for Christmas. . . and these photos exceed our expectations by far! You really captured the beauty of the setting and our joy at being together in Hawaii! We will place an order soon. There are so many great shots to choose from! Thanks so much! Sharon



I have to say that we initially chose Adam as our wedding photographer because we really liked his modern style of photography and as an added bonus his pricing was well below other comparable photographers we researched in the area. My husband is a graphic designer, and as an added selling point for him, Adam provided all the images in a raw format on DVD so that we could reproduce, edit, Photoshop, etc. as we see fit to make Christmas cards, announcements, and even 36” X 48” prints that we have made for our parents.
Adam was extremely professional leading up to the wedding with periodic phone calls and emails to check on timing and locations as well as to provide simple answers to my questions about Oahu that weren’t photography related (for example: we had a problem trying to find a reliable wedding planner and Adam was able to recommend a list of people he has worked with in the industry.) The day before the wedding Adam called again to verify time and location, and was early to the wedding on the day itself. Adam’s personality was calming with his laid back, even temperament and he was able to really put us at ease in a situation that not all people are naturally comfortable in. It seemed like Adam came to our wedding with somewhat of a plan to obtain “important” shots, which we found comforting that he was thinking about it so that we didn’t have to. He routinely suggested different poses and ideas that typically provide good photos as well as ones that we expressed to him that we wanted. Throughout the day I was constantly telling Adam “I want a shot of that…” and I never heard him suggest that my ideas were anything but great as he obediently took photos of everything that I demanded. Our favorite part about having Adam as our photographer, as our entire family that was present commented on, is that he honestly really seems to love his job. To get certain shots he was lying in the sand, knee deep in the water and just seemed to have a really good time and we feel the photos benefited because of his sheer dedication. In the end we were left with a wonderful experience that I have recommended to all single and to-be-wed people that I can find, and nine hundred and seventy-nine fabulous photographs to commemorate our fantastic day!
Kelly Fairchild

Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job. Your pics are beautiful!
wendy and jason



Hey Adam,
Well let me just say that you did a phenomenal job shooting our wedding!!!!! We were truly blessed to have you shoot us.
It is going to be so hard to pick which ones to enlarge!!!! And we really appreciate you hooking us up with so many photos, we are deeply greatful!!! Yes you can send the album and disc to that address. Thankyou for sharing some of your wisdom and insight about the north shore, we fell in love with Oahu and we are coming back soon!!! Thankyou once again for making the photos of our wedding come out like we had always dreamed they would!! Your talent for capturing, not only the moment but also the emotion of the moment, really is second to none!!!! You Rock!!! ~Chris



Adam,
You are AMAZING!! Our wedding pictures are so incredibly beautiful -
everything we had hoped for and more! SO glad we found you!
Thanks again!!
Love, Rhea and Gabe



Hey, Adam!
THANKS for all the photos. You can't imagine the look on my face when we got them.... I don't know how to say thank you!
BUT THANK YOU!
Denise

aloha adam, wanted to tell you again thank-you very much for your expertise in capturing our magical moments. you fit right in and we are so glad skye found you.
Casey



Adam:
Thanks so much! Our pictures are amazing!
We LOVE our pictures and can't wait to get them printed!
Thank you thank you thank you! We are already telling our friends and recommending you to everyone we can think of for their weddings!
A BIG mahalo again!
Love,
Thomas and Lahela Gwynn




Hi Adam,
We loved the pictures! We are so glad we chose you as our photographer.
Annie



There are some amazing shots you took! Thank you so much for your time and talent! Kristi Matheson



Hi Adam,
Thanks for the photos! We are very happy. :) It was a great day and we appreciate you capturing our wonderful memories.
Mahalo nui!
Malia and Kerry



Hey Adam, I just wanted to say thank you again for the pictures!
They are awesome! Everyone who has seen them has been amazed at how beautiful they are and how relaxed we look. They keep telling me the photographer did excellent work, which I already knew :). They also can't believe all that comes with your packages for the price I paid! I think they are a bit jealous.
I knew from the moment I saw your website, that you were the photographer for my wedding. I thought for sure you were going to be out of my price range. To my great surprise, you weren't! I had picked you before I had even finalized my wedding date and location!
I wish I could recommend you to more people but I don't know of anyone else who will be getting married in Hawaii. If you ever need references feel free to give my email address. I couldn't have asked for anything better!
Take Care!
Jennifer


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP